Complaint Review: Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corporation

• Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corporation
    6171 Huntley Rd. Suite G
    Columbus, Ohio
    USA

Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corporation Non Payment for work on Target Stores: Target doesn't pay their bills? Columbus Ohio

*Author of original report: Late but paid in full

A New Phase works for numerous reputable companies in the service and maintenance of retail stores in Las Vegas. This is the first company that has not paid their bills. We provided timely service in an agreement of being paid in 45 days. This is typical in this type of work. We provided door repairs on closers, new cash room lock which cost 740.00 alone, new glass in storefront doors, and work was approved and signed off by Target Store managers. We provided timely service for work that was requested to be done ASAP.

Billings are now past due going on 110 days. While Advanced has stated Target has not paid them I find this hard to believe and my contract is with Advanced Facilities not Target anyway. When I called and tried to contact accounting I received no response until I wrote a letter to all company employees. I did receive a check for partial payment; however, I still have 2,000 out and more than half is for materials supplied to Target stores.

A New Phase works with the highest ethical values and we expect and receive this from all the companies we have worked for except Advanced Facilities. They should not be in business and I am sure they continue to hire other construction personal to string out on payment or not pay at all. It is outrageous that a store like Target would hire these people knowing their apparent contempt for paying for services rendered.

If you are in the trades I will only hope this reaches you before you consider doing work for Target or Advanced Facilities Maintenance Corp.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-facilities-maintenance-corporation/columbus-ohio-43229/advanced-facilities-maintenance-corporation-non-payment-for-work-on-target-stores-target-1090494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Late but paid in full

AUTHOR: A New Phase Const.LLC - ()

I will ad at this time that Advanced did pay their bill in full. It took close to 4 months instead of 45 days but at least they did pay.

I find this shows good ethics in following up.