Complaint Review: Advanced Hearing Care

• Advanced Hearing Care
    8023 West Grand River, Suite 400
    Brighton, Michigan
    United States of America

Advanced Hearing Care Hearing aids constantly need repairs. Rude service. Refusal to change settings. Brighton, Michigan

*Author of original report: Repairs are being made! :)

I receieved a set of hearing aids in 2008 through Advanced Hearing Care.

Ive had nothing but problems with the hearing aids, and multiple problems with getting Advanced Hearing Care to do anything to resolve these on-going issues.

My issues include: Multiple repairs on the same hearing aid. The settings are not correct, and Ms. Butchart refuses to make any adjustments to them. The case cracked one day while changing a battery (within a week of an inspection and filter change by Hearing Aid Trainee Barbara), $150 for the repair.

The receiver has died and needed replacing. 5 months later, it needs another repair for a similar
issue, for another $150.00.

Furthermore: When I approved the repairs, I believed my hearing aids were being sent to the
manufacturer, Seimens. I was never made aware they were being sent to a discount repair company (C&K Labs, Inc), nor would I have approved it. Nor was I given a receipt stating such. Nor was I given a choice as to where the repairs were performed. I only learned of the discount repair shop when requesting a copy of the repair records on January 29, 2013.

As for Assistant Ms. Millmines licensure I will say that during the entire time I have been going to
Advanced Hearing Care, she has been the one to make inspections of hearing aids, minor repairs, cleaning, changing filters, and the decision to send hearing aids out for repair.  Bear in mind, her Hearing Aid Trainee license has been lapsed since January, 2010. A hearing Aid Trainee is also supposed to work under direct supervision of their manager, and she works with little or no supervision.

Additionally, I have been treated in a very rude manner, with Ms. Butchart even asking me "What's your damned complaint?". I've witnessed them treat others in this same manner. I don't care if you are having a bad day/week/month - this is very unprofessional behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-hearing-care/brighton-michigan-48114/advanced-hearing-care-hearing-aids-constantly-need-repairs-rude-service-refusal-to-cha-1011688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Repairs are being made! :)

AUTHOR: Phoenix - (United States of America)

I am happy to report that repairs are being made free of charge to me, being sent to the manufacturer.