Complaint Review: Advanced Moving Systems

• Reported By: Jacksonville FL
  • Advanced Moving Systems
    3712 N.S. 122nd Terr.
    Sunrise, Florida

Advanced Moving Systems is a deceptive ripoff company that doesn't give a d**n. Sunrise, Florida

I can hardly add anything new to the reports I have already read about this pitiful excuse of a company. My story is almost a carbon copy of the others.

Underestimation of charges (Odelia for us, too!). Price almost doubled after loading. Late pick up. Picked our goods up in Las Vegas and took them to California to store them,eventhough we were moving to Florida. Two weeks late in delivery and then delivered by a totally different company. Severe damage.

I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau and to the Attorney General's office. It has been a over a year since this nightmare began and I am still waiting for any kind of word from this company.

Has anyone gotten any of their damages paid by this company or am I looking at a lost cause?

Cheryl
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2002 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-moving-systems/sunrise-florida-33323/advanced-moving-systems-is-a-deceptive-ripoff-company-that-doesnt-give-a-damn-sunrise-26474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content