Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sun, June 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 14, 2009

• Reported By:atherton California
Advanced Wellness Research - NETALAB
Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research - NETALAB Teeth whitening SCAM and Rip-off Miami Beach Florida

I saw this internet ad about how a mom discovered to whiten teeth for less than $10 using 2 types of products. I decided to try it out. I was not made aware that there was a clause that said I had to call within 14-15 days if I wished to cancel the order. I never saw this clause. I called my bank to withhold payment, and when I called both companies, the first one, Ivory Brites, agreed to refund the unauthorized $88.97 charge. When I called the other company, Advanced Wellness Research, the agent (from a phone service in India, -- it was difficult to understand him) absolutely refused to refund $78.93, and accused me of lying when I informed that I only received the product less than 2 weeks ago. When I called back to make sure my order was cancelled, another agent informed me that they already shipped the 2nd product and I have been charged another $78.93, and it was too late. Talk about adding insult to injury! I am reporting this so that others will not get lured into this terrible scam. This company should be shut down. I cannot even go to their website, as when you do, a message says it was acquired by Netalab and Netalab does not direct you to any website.

I will join the many others who have been scammed into this, in reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau and to the Consumer Fraud Reporting Bureau.

Mindy
atherton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2009 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-wellness-research-netalab/miami-beach-florida-33139/advanced-wellness-research-netalab-teeth-whitening-scam-and-rip-off-miami-beach-florida-461599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research - NETALAB