Complaint Review:

Advanced Wellness Research, N/k/a Netalab, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 10, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Albany New York
Advanced Wellness Research, N/k/a Netalab, Inc.
940 Lincoln Road, Suite 215, Nationwide U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research, N/k/a Netalab, Inc. free 30 day sample; charged 81.01 after cancelling free sample; impossible to dispute Miami Beach Florida

I ordered a free sample of Acai Berry Pro on the internet and the product is bogus, so I cancelled the free sample. I was charged on my credit card for $81.01 (78.81 plus 2.20 for a foreign currency fee!).

There was nothing on the site that stated I would be charged $81.01 if I didn't cancel. Cancel what? It was a so called free sample (just pay $4.99 for shipping and handling).

Talking to the company (Advanced Wellness Research, Inc., which is now Netalab, Inc.) is a wasted of time. They are definitely reading from a script and have a difficult time understanding and speaking the english language. They all said the same thing. I filed an affidavit of fraud with my bank for the charge. Now I wait to see if I get my money back.

Deb
Albany, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-wellness-research-nka-netalab-inc/nationwide/advanced-wellness-research-nka-netalab-inc-free-30-day-sample-charged-8101-after-ca-460332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research, N/k/a Netalab, Inc.