Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, September 02, 2009

• Reported By: Will — Hickory North Carolina USA
Advanced Wellness Research - Whitening Now
http://www.mywhitening.com Internet United States of America

Advanced Wellness Research - Whitening Now MY WHITENING; NETLABS; WHITEN NOW BRIGHT TEETH WHITENING SYSTEM Several other companies are so very similar Proven ripoff technique. FREE TRIAL only good if your don't open product. Internet

My Whitening is a distributor of Bright Smile, and is basically the same company.  The free trial terms are impossible to meet as the 14 day period starts from the moment you order, then they take a few days to handle the package and a few more in delivery.  Doesn't matter, since if you try it, you lose :  Terms state the product is only returnable if unused, and one must open the package to use and try it

When I called to cancel, I was connected to India, and the man started reading me a prepared statement and then said  "Don't worry, I'll extend your trial period-- when did you receive the package? " When I persisted he said  "No need to send anything back, I'll just cancel you now".  He would not provide a cancellation number.

I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charges.  Bank person said that I did not meet qualifications since i did not send product  back.  I'm still arguing with the C/C company and now have all the information from their TERMS and from their REFUND policy.

This is such a ripoff.  1] there is NO 14 day trial period.  2] Trying to cancel shipments is not possible between NON answered voice mail messages and being lied to from India.  3] One is put in a situation that has no escape and no recourse.  4] If you try the product, it is not returnable, as stated in their Policy, so they keep your money.

Run like Hell and tell all your friends to not fall for this.  If you have been suckered, site the unmeetable terms and conditions as proof it is a scam to your bank and credit card companies.  I'm thinking of calling my congressman and see what he says.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-wellness-research-whitening-now/internet/advanced-wellness-research-whitening-now-my-whitening-netlabs-whiten-now-bright-teeth-489110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research - Whitening Now