Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Lecanto Florida
Advanced Wellness Research
500 South Pointe Drive Suite 230 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Advanced Wellness Research - Bright Teeth - Whitening Now Free Sample Fraud Miami Florida

My story is the same as hundreds of others I have read. I to was charged almost $100.00 a free teeth whitening sample. I have read lots of these reports. I have an answer for anyone who has been falsely charged for a free sample. I have been in contact with the Florida Attorney General. I asked if there is any way to stop these rude and nasty people from getting money from us using false advertisement. There is an open file for this company in the state of Florida. The best part is you do not have to live in florida to file a complaint with the attornay general's office. I filed mine today took less then 10 minutes. I asked permission to give out this information on the internet, and was given the go ahead from the attorney general's office.

In your search bar please type in florida attorney general.
Once on the site look on the left hand side for consumer protection.
Then click on-line complaint
Fill out the form click submit
your done.

If you ahve questions fpr the attornay general's office you can reach them @ 866-966-7226.

I hope this helps anyone who got scammed by this company as I have.

Sunshine
Lecanto, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-wellness-research/miami-florida-33139/advanced-wellness-research-bright-teeth-whitening-now-free-sample-fraud-miami-florida-457808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advanced Wellness Research