Complaint Review: Advanta Business Card

• Reported By: Louisville Kentucky
  • Advanta Business Card
    PO BOX8088
    Philadelphia, APennsylvania

Advanta Business Card Raised interest rate Continuously even when payments were made on time Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Trying to Seek Legal Action

I am a member with Advanta credit Master Card. These people are charging me an astronomical interest rate of 35.17% interest rate. I have never in my life seen an interest rate this high! Right now I'm paying 35.17% on a business card of $19,500. The total finance charge paid for 2008 was $4146.24. My next minimum payment is $723.00. I sold all my jewelry including my wedding ring to help pay for last month bill which was $746.00. You can see I'm getting nowhere here.

My husband is a builder and as you know the housing industry can make or break the economy, but right now, consumers are not building as they were because of the economy. Going to financial counseling, is not the answer for us right now, because if we did, my husband would not have the financial resources to continue building when the economy picks back up. Now, we face loosing our home that he built and everything else we worked so hard for, and it hurts!

Fedup
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanta-business-card/philadelphia-apennsylvania-19101-8088/advanta-business-card-raised-interest-rate-continuously-even-when-payments-were-made-on-ti-433391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Trying to Seek Legal Action

AUTHOR: DEC458@MSN.COM - (U.S.A.)

I am working with attorney Alan Finkel in Commack, NY to seek legal action against Advanta. E-mail me if interested in participating. Justice moves very slowly.