Complaint Review: Advantage America Benefits - Crystal Brown

• Reported By: MARQUAND Missouri
  • Advantage America Benefits - Crystal Brown
    1900 Howell Branch Road Suite#4-7 Winter Park, FL. 32792
    Winter Park, Florida

Advantage America Benefits Ripoff Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff scam artists Winter Park Florida

I would like anyone who is recieving calls from this company Please do not respond they are scamming you.

I feel for this and was taken for $299.95 and I called back to tell them we didn'y want this well needless to say when I got my bank statement i was over drawn.

they said they would not take the funds but they did I have not recieved anything except one letter NO coupons or anything that they say I was suppose to recieve.

I have tried to call and make no scence out of anyone i have spoken to keep telling me they don't understand there a honest company well this is Bull.

I have called at least 12 times never to beable to speak to a suprvisor yet all I get is you agreed on the phone we recorded you don;t you remember.

this needs to be stopped now so anyone who can help please do so now.

Ray
MARQUAND, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2006 12:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-america-benefits-crystal-brown/winter-park-florida-32792/advantage-america-benefits-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-ripoff-scam-artists-winter-171722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content