• Report: #192716

• Submitted: Mon, May 22, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 22, 2006

• Reported By:Buffalo Wyoming
Advantage America Benefits
1900 Howell Branch Road Suite 4-7 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

Advantage America Benefits I was told that we would be reimbursed the $49.95 and to this day never have gotten back ripoff Winter Park Florida

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was e-mailed and printed off a letter stating that if I could show proof that the $49.95 was paid then I was to be reimbursed the $49.95 stated by Crystal Brown at Advatage America Benefits. I have the letter here with me. If you want proof of the letter. I can e-mail it to you. I showed Crystal proof that it was paid to them and she sent a letter back stating that I would get reimbursed; to this day there has been no reimbursement.

Barb
Buffalo, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2006 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-america-benefits/winter-park-florida-32792/advantage-america-benefits-i-was-told-that-we-would-be-reimbursed-the-4995-and-to-this-d-192716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage America Benefits