Complaint Review: Advantage America

Nationwide
    Philippines

Advantage America ripoff Philippines philippines

I recieved a phone call on friday November 11,2005 saying
that I had been approved by the goverment for a grant. The
sum of $12,500.00 would be deposited into my checking account for the transfer fee of $49.95 on Monday morning November 14,2005.

It's Monday and I checked the account and no deposit
was made. I then called the phone number for Advantage America and was informed that I had NOT been approved for a grant by the goverment, but that I would recieve a booklet in the mail that helps to obtain goverment grants.

Well, I then tried to cancel the membership and was informed that I could not cancel for 48 hours. I am scared to find out what is going to happen to my bank account after this moment of insanity, thinking that I was actually going to recieve this money.

Terry
Ft. Stewart, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2005 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-america/nationwide/advantage-america-ripoff-philippines-philippines-164521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content