Complaint Review: Advantage America

• Advantage America
    1900 Howell Branch Road
    Winnerpark, Florida

Advantage America ripoff Winnerpark Florida

I also have been abused of with this company they call you on the phone tell you that you have won a government grant and they promise you all these things they get supervisors to aprove the trans action and then they pull the money from your bank account. I called and got into a big discussion with one of the employees he just kept telling me I'll send you the package out right away I requested multiple times to speak to a supervisor but that was like a joke to them.

I got robbed for a so called one time charge of $49.95 on 1/24/06 and if that wasn't enough they got me for $299.95 more on 2/7/06. They told me I would receive a call from my bank so that I would approve the transaction there was never no call to or from my bank.

I feel used and disgusted that there are such people in this world and they should not be able to get away with monstrosities like this. I am a single mother of three working hard to make it in life and people who work for a company like this have no morals or respect for the human race.

Sandra
Union City, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-america/winnerpark-florida-32792/advantage-america-ripoff-winnerpark-florida-187112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content