Complaint Review: Advantage Auto Sales

• Advantage Auto Sales
    915 W Bloomington RD
    Champaign, Illinois
    United States of America

Advantage Auto Sales It's a buy here pay here lot , they sold the car for $11,000.00 and KBB valued at $3400.00 , swore their mechanic checks all cars out , in 4,000 miles and 6 months I replaced A/C condenser , ALT belt Champaign, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: advantage auto sales

It's a buy here pay here lot , they sold the car for $11,000.00 and KBB valued at $3400.00 , swore their mechanic checks all cars out , in 4,000 miles and 6 months I replaced A/C condenser , ALT belt , tires , and a battery. Things I couldn't afford that went wrong transmission , water pump , and most belts & hoses. I called their manager to help with repairs , he refused said it was sold as is no warranty.

I couldn't affor all repairs and payment so I took car back and emailed Advantage Sales. Mike refused to help , then sends me a letter they reposessed car and were going to sell car to private party and they would send me bill for remainder. They have 5-6 salvage yards near me oops I mean car lots why wouldn't they put it there? Well they have shady business practices so I'm sure they have a plan in store. Stay clear of this place I wouldn't refer my ex wife here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 01:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-auto-sales/champaign-illinois-61821/advantage-auto-sales-its-a-buy-here-pay-here-lot-they-sold-the-car-for-1100000-and-843861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

advantage auto sales

AUTHOR: dave turner - ()

everyone who buys a car new or used will have to do repairs. what makes you think you shouldnt have to fix a car after you buy it...its called ownership. if you paid to much for the vehicle do your homework before you buy not after. sounds like you want someone to feel sorry for you for your poor choices.