Complaint Review: Advantage Capital, Pms, Capital First

• Reported By: Weyers Cave va
  • Advantage Capital, Pms, Capital First
    502 north Division St. Carson City Nevada 89703
    Carson City, Nevada

Advantage Capital Pms Capital First are ripoff companies; false promises. Carson City, Nevada

On March 28th 2002 I recieved a phone call saying that I had been approved for credit card with a credit limit of 2500.00 and that there was a one time proccessing fee of 19.95 that they would take out of my checking account. They explained to me that once I recieved my package that they would give me 7 days to decide if this is what I wanted to start rebuilding my credit. One the 7th day I decided that I could not afford this so I called them back and told them that I did not want to take any further action and to not take the money out of my checking account they informed me that they had already taken it out.

I asked them what could I do to get the money back into my account they gave me a RA # told me to put on the top right hand corner of the package and send it back to them. I asked if there was a deadline for that and they said no there wasn't. So when I got the extra cash I sent the package back to them by priortiy Mail I sent the package back to them on July 19th 2002 and they recieved it by July 22, 2002 As of Septembet 3, 2002 I have still not gotten the money transfered back into my bank account. At this point I am now out of 179.80 after all this All the checks that I had wrote after the date that the took the 99.95 and the 59.90 out of my account which was on 4-18-02 It over drew my checking account tremendously. Which took it up to 307.92 with the fees for over drawing my checking account.

Then you need to add on the fact that i lost a days work because the bank took me to court for there money so now the total is up to 363.17. I still have not straigtned out my checking account at this time and I am struggling tremendously right now trying to fix what the company has done to me. I hope that there is someone out there that can help me get my money back from these people that have about runined my life over this.

Tiffiney
Weyers Cave, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2002 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-capital-pms-capital-first/carson-city-nevada/advantage-capital-pms-capital-first-are-ripoff-companies-false-promises-carson-city-ne-28921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content