Complaint Review: Advantage Capital

• Advantage Capital
    502 North Division St
    Carson City, Nevada

Advantage Capital ripoff business Carson City Nevada

I can not believe that this company is getting away with this. Advantage Capital called me the beginning of April. Money was debited from my account on April 8th. My first phone call was made on May 1st.

They told that it must have gotten lost in the mail and they would send out another package. It would take 3 weeks though. I waited. I called again. "Oh, there must be something wrong with the address," I told them, No everything is fine with the address. They said that they will send out another package. But it will take 3 weeks. I asked them why it would take so long. My name was in there system already. Well that is just how long it takes.

I waited again-Knowing nothing was going to come in the mail, I made another phone call. Another 3 weeks.

I have been trying to get a hold of them again, low and behold-there is nobody there.

I did get another number from someone else that wrote a ripoff letter. But to my "NO suprise" There is no body there that can help me. I called them 12 times just today and the person that is supposed to be handling these calls is "not in the office."

Now what do I do?????

Kelly
Northfield, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2002 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-capital/carson-city-nevada-89703/advantage-capital-ripoff-business-carson-city-nevada-32528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content