Report: #22060

Complaint Review: Advantage Capital

• Submitted: Mon, June 03, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, June 03, 2002
  • Reported By: Spencer Ok.
  • Advantage Capital
    502 North Division Street
    Carson City,, Nevada

Advantage Capital ripoff Carson City, Nevada

Call me on the telephone insisting that I needed a credit card, I said no no and they we so persistent I finally said okay, My checking account was first debit $19.95,I waites 7 days to recieve the packet advantage charge me for and then I called customer service and requested my money back, the replie was it's to late we have already debit your account for the card.

My checking account was debit $59.95 for processing fee, and $99.95 annual fee. I called the bank but it was to late they had payed Advantage Capital. I have not recieved the card yet, it has been a month and 2 weeks. I have called the customer service every day and they replied they have a high call volume leave you name and number we will get back with you, they never return my calls.

Dorothy
Spencer, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2002 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-capital/carson-city-nevada-89703/advantage-capital-ripoff-carson-city-nevada-22060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content