Complaint Review:

Internet USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Advantage Finance CAR LOAN. 4 u  BEWARE PLEASE DON'T USE ADVANTAGE FINANCE OR CARLOAN4U Grimsby Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

We took out finance for our caravan with them through CARLOAN4U
after setting up the agreement we changed our bank, we have now sent them 5 direct debit forms all off which haven't been processed by advantage. Everytime they failed to take payment via direct debit we paid by card via the telephone. The last time we made a payment the lady assured she would telephone on the number I provided for her, after approximatly 8 weeks (2payments) we hadn't heard anything from them assuming they had taken it from our bank. I then visited my bank to check this and they have no acknowledgment off them trying to set up the direct debit. We then contacted them to discuss this and make payment. We were then told no we are taking the caravan and you have to pay 6000 still in interest. I then contacted my solicitor who contacted them, he also told them again we wanted to make payment. Dispite us trying to set up direct debit, which they said we could only do via there form which they have managed to not process 5. I also asked for there bank details to set the direct debit up in my bank. Or if they could set it up on the telephone, both options were refused.
We have done everything in our power to make payment to advantage finance, but they have made it impossible for us to do so. I have now contacted there governing body the FLA who have opened a case to try and resolve the issue and make sure they are following the correct code off conduct. They have also requested they put a hold on any proceedings until they have resolved the situation. Despite this advantage sent 3 men to collect the caravan, they were aggressive, had no ID. Luckily the police drove past and told them that they had to get a court order and that they had to phone them before visiting. it was very frightening, thankfully the police were in the right place at the right time. MY brother also videoed them for evidence, hopefully the FLA will resolve the problem. As my solicitor said they are sharks and they've opened a trap.

BEWARE PLEASE DON'T USE ADVANTAGE FINANCE OR CARLOAN4U

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2014 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-finance/internet/advantage-finance-car-loan-4-unbsp-beware-please-dont-use-advantage-finance-or-carloa-1185626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Advantage Finance