Complaint Review: Advantage Health Care Or Advantage America

• Reported By: Aptos California
  • Advantage Health Care Or Advantage America

Nationwide

Advantage Health Care Or Advantage America ripoff Nationwide

I was contacte by Chanel Webster of Advantage Health Care, ID# 112090 at about 3:00 p.m. 10/5/05
Offering a $12,500 grant not a loan, but free money. She needed my checking account # to have their company send $100 directly into my account. In addition I would be getting $500 for groceries.
Her verification manager is Monica Perkins who was very adamant about getting my checking account #. I told her to send me something in the mail. She said the call is monitored by the FCC and there was no way she can tap into my account. She assured me that I had nothing to worry about. I asked for her phone # and she was evasive.
I was adamant about not giving my #s to anyone over the phone. I told her I'll forfeit the offere and she was not pleased and hung up.

M.E.
Aptos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advantage-health-care-or-advantage-america/nationwide/advantage-health-care-or-advantage-america-ripoff-nationwide-159632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content