Complaint Review: advent product development

• advent product development
    313 commerce dr.pawleys island,SC 29585
    Murrell inlet,, South Carolina
    United States of America

advent product development chris An Trustworthy Business Murrell inlet,, South Carolina

Advent is an untrustworthy company that claims to patent and promote inventors products.
After spending $8500.00, the finance department contacted me demanding me to pay the product in full. I then told them I haven't received any information from anyone in the company.

They told me they would have to sue me. Once I told the to go ahead and that I will get a lawyer,
not only did the harassment stopped, they also disconnected all contact telephone numbers.
At this point, I'm beyond frustrated and I want justice to be served! I want my money back because the services they promised were never rendered to me.

If you have any information about this company or know how I can get my money back, please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advent-product-development/murrell-inlet-south-carolina-29576/advent-product-development-chris-an-trustworthy-business-murrell-inlet-south-carolina-814514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content