Complaint Review: Advocate Laww Group of Central Florida

• Advocate Laww Group of Central Florida
    37 N Orange Av Suite 500
    Orlando, Florida
    United States of America

Advocate Laww Group of Central Florida Jon Liebeman ADVOCATE LAW GROUP CENTRAL FLORIDA.. SCAMMERS... SCAMMERS.. SCAMMERS.. BE AWARE, Orlando, Florida

*General Comment: Big scammers

We hired this Firm back in October 10, they promise they will take care our loan modification process, we met with a woman call Wilma in Orlando, great lady (at the beginning) they requested $3500 dollars as a retainer, and $ 500 dollars monthly, up to date we havent get any response to our call, every single time is just the aswering service, they will tell you that the only thing they cando is take a  message and they will return our call, never hapen, read the other postings about this firm they are crooks with a title as a attorneys. Untill now we havnet met with a lawyer and now we not only loosing our home but they clen us up for over $5500 dollars.   That show you you can,t  trust people any more, where is the regulations for this peoplethat they are going taking money from so many famillies and nobody is doing anything, where is the law ????? or  because they are lawyer they can get away with it????

If some ellse is in the same situation lets do something about it, dont allow this crooks to still our well hard eraned money, they are rich Im not, We work really hard to sustein our familly every single day, and is just not right that this thiefs comes anf get our money so easy, they not  even working, they just filling their bank accounts with all their victims.

Please lets get toguethr and go to the press and make a complain , I will report them  to the bar but I think tha is not enough, we need to get our money back///

any responses or accion I ll be happy and willing to be part of it///

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advocate-laww-group-of-central-florida/orlando-florida-32801/advocate-laww-group-of-central-florida-jon-liebeman-advocate-law-group-central-florida-s-697316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Big scammers

AUTHOR: lissy - (United States of America)

I am writing response to the compliant on Advocate law Group.  I am also a victim of this scam they stole almost $7,000 from me.  At first I met with this nice lady in Orlando her name was Janet Pena everything she said sound good and under desperation we gave her our  trust believing in this so call law group as being the last resource, until 12/10 i wrote to my suppose call negotiator Adrian Rodriguez since no calls were returned you will always call and an answering service will take ur number thats all they can do for you.. And cross your finger, I cancel my contract when i realize of their game. Bank were calling me more then what this company did.  I am willing with any other victim to take action against them its not fair that could have been a down payment as my foreclosure is still in place and i will be going to court next month.. If i wouldn't have cancel this contract God knows how much more would have been lost.  So we need to get together if there is any other victims are out there to stop this big scam.. and get our money back i need it to go to a rental thanks to this company..