Complaint Review: AEC FBO Edebitpay

EDP Reporting.com
    Internet

AEC FBO Edebitpay UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT FROM CHECKING ACCOUNT Ineternet

*Consumer Comment: Another ripped-off person

I just happen to check my bank balance today at the bank, I was off from my figures about 135.00. I was informed that this company had debited my account 99.00.. I had no idea who this was and still don't and I did not ever authorize any monies to be taken out of my account... Nice try.. I will get my money back and your company will be owing a lot more than 99.00 when I get done with you..

Pissed off
Acampo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aec-fbo-edebitpay/internet/aec-fbo-edebitpay-unauthorized-debit-from-checking-account-ineternet-337951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Another ripped-off person

AUTHOR: Caren - (U.S.A.)

Iam an idividual who is on permanent disability and take many meds, and live on a monthly income. I have a small bank account I only use for direct deposit of my check. I went into the bank and expected to get my money only to be told I was overdrawn and had nothing. EDP Reporting was the company that did this to me. When I attemtped to contact them to find out who they are, they never answered my call or e-mail. I would not wish this amount of stress and feeling sick on my worst enemy.