Complaint Review: Affinia Farms

• Affinia Farms

Dayton, Ohio
    USA

Affinia Farms Cowboy Corner The owner took a swing! Dayton Ohio

Well folks, I was at Cowboy Corners for a while.   The stable has since changed its name, I guess because of all the bad publicity.   Yes, its true the Manager does have a drinking problem.   Yes, she does become abusive to the horses when she has been drinking.   I have witnessed her abusive behavior.   Why didn't I get an attorney and or file a complaint, it would cost more than it was worth.  I got my horse out of there.

The day I left the Manager literally took a swing and hit me, that's how angry she was. Granted, if I wanted to take action, that would have been the time.   But that is what I wanted to get away from and I stated it plain and clear, too much DRAMA.  Maybe things have changed over the past 2 years, not sure that changing the name will change the way the barn is managed.

Just be careful when finding a barn to keep your horses, check it out over a few days, not just walk in, sign an agreement, then show up once a week once the horse is there.  Yep the manager has issues, but its YOUR horse, and YOUR money that she is receiving for a service.   If that service isn't to your liking get the heck out!  If enough people did this, don't think she would be in business for very long....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/affinia-farms/dayton-ohio/affinia-farms-cowboy-corner-the-owner-took-a-swing-dayton-ohio-1135031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content