Complaint Review: AFLAC Insurance

United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-99aflac
  • Web: aflac.com
  • Category:

AFLAC Insurance Agent sells 2 short term disability policies the same day to same person and says its perfectly legit Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Aflac disability policies and claim

When I called Aflac to ask a question, they told me that 2 short term disability policies were not allowed. So I called the agent to cancel one and he emailed me the form but the policy never was cancelled. They told me at the headquarters that he just wanted the comission. I work for 2 different companies. I now am having a health issue with possible arthritis in my hands and probably going to need to file a claim but am afraid they will deny it being signed on to 2 policies. I have spoken to 2 other people about this at the company and still no luck removing the second policy. Also does anyone know if aflac short term disability covers reduced work hours due to this condition? I have had no pre-existing problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2010 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aflac-insurance/internet/aflac-insurance-agent-sells-2-short-term-disability-policies-the-same-day-to-same-person-557002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Aflac disability policies and claim

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

Check with Aflac to see who the Regional Coordinator is for your area. Get with them ASAP to explain your situation. They should get a resolution in motion and help you with your claim.