Report: #1002070

Bloomington, Illinois
    United States of America

AFNI AFNI sent me tax papers Bloomington, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Screw em

I received a letter from AFNI today and inside with the letter was an IRS 1099 form that they wanted me to fill out and return. At no time did they ever say how much I owed them. I had dealt with them more than a year ago when they tried to collect a debt that they said I owed which I disputed. I had not heard from them again until now. They threatened to contact the IRS on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/afni/bloomington-illinois-61702/afni-afni-sent-me-tax-papers-bloomington-illinois-1002070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Screw em

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

They are just bluffing - the did the same thing to me years ago and I just sent them a Cease communications letter via certified mail with return receipt requested.  Never heard from them again. They are junk debt buyers who try to extort monies on out the statute of limitations debts.