Complaint Review: Afremov.com

Internet

Afremov.com Impersonating Artist, SCAM ! Orlando, Florida Internet

*Consumer Comment: I talked to Leonid and got sent to hell

BUYER BEWARE!!! SCAM!!!
My brother and I wanted to purchase a few master embellished giclees by Leonid Afremov. After watching Afremov's video, I called 1-866-889-3208 which was the number provided by www.afremov.com, and wanted to verify that Leonid Afremov was in fact the person painting on these master embellished giclees. I asked to speak with Leonid and it was his son David on the phone impersonating him! I was able to tell from the video on Leonid Afremov because Leonid speaks in the video. This immediately grabbed my attention and I continued to ask for Leonid. He put me on hold and his brother Boris Afremov picked up also impersonating Leonid Afremov. I insisted I speak to Leonid and was then transferred back to David who admitted they both had impersonated Leonid! This is fraudulent representation! This whole thing is extremely suspicious. I called several times and each time there was an excuse as to why I am not able to speak to the artist himself (on vacation, technical difficulties, too busyetc.) So who is the person painting on the master embellished giclees? Where is Leonid Afremov? Why is he being impersonated? SCAM!!!

Chris
Elmont, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/afremovcom/internet/afremovcom-impersonating-artist-scam-orlando-florida-internet-458083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I talked to Leonid and got sent to hell

AUTHOR: hernandezjavier93 - (United States of America)

I understood why the afremov family do not let customers talk to Leonid. I  looked  up their phone in Florida on yellow pages and called about 5 months ago. I called the house where Leonid lives in Boca Raton. Leonid answered, he talks with a very thick Russian accent. i think the guy is pretty rude. He told me to F off and that he doesn't have time for stupid people. If his family will let them talk to customers , he will scare them all away.