Complaint Review: African Imports USA

• Reported By: San Diego California
  • African Imports USA
    3662 W.Camp Wisdom#1045
    Dallas, Texas

African Imports USA I purchased several Christian tapes and sermons on their website and never recieved my product Dallas, TX Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jealous Competitor

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: DO NOT SELL BOOTLEG

*Consumer Comment: SOUNDS LIKE A NIGERIAN SCAM TO ME

I have made a numerous of attempts to contact them and only a answering machine comes on asking to leave a message. After 8 attempts calling I finally got someone on the phone and they said they will check the shipping information and get back to me I have not received any call as of now and I have place my order on 7/27/08 and my card was charged on 7/29/08. On 8/25/08 I recieved a package in the mail of on of the DVD's I ordered from them and it was a bootleg copy along with a letter in the mail saying the rest of my order is on backorder and will ship in 3-4 days. That was on 8/25 3-4 days have came and gone and I still don't have my product nor will they return my phone calls. I highly recommend that you don't not purchase anything from this company. It is a shame at the end of there phone message they say GOD BLESS YOU! How they would use those words, it is very distrubing and to take advantage of people and to supposely be selling spirtual growth and up lifting things that is a disgrace.

A very unhappy customer!
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/african-imports-usa/dallas-texas-75237/african-imports-usa-i-purchased-several-christian-tapes-and-sermons-on-their-website-and-n-372394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jealous Competitor

AUTHOR: African Imports Usa - ()

Just a jealous competitor who can not compete with us fairly but has resorted to negative tactics.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

DO NOT SELL BOOTLEG

AUTHOR: African Imports Usa - (United States of America)

This customer did receive all their products; Their claim that we sent a bootleg dvd to them is baseless and with out merit. We have sold over 50,000 dvds, cds and vhs online to all our customers located all over the world with out any problems. Our exchange policy with regards to any defective products meets or exceeds industry standard.

We are definitely working everyday to improve our services and products, but we have had over 30,000 satisfied customers online since 2001.

SOUNDS LIKE A NIGERIAN SCAM TO ME

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

TOO BAD NIGERIANS ARE GIVING ALL AFRICANS A BAD NAME.

FRIENDS OF MINE IN DALLAS TELL ME THAT NIGERIANS ARE OPERATING " CHRISTIAN" BUSINESSES TO CON GOOD PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR GOOD MONEY.

I WONDER IF THAT ADDRESS EVEN EXISTS OR IF THEY USED IT THEN HAD ALL MAIL FORWARDED TO ANOTHER ADDRESS.

I BUY NOTHING OFF OF THE INTERNET BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT TELL IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH HONEST MERCHANTS OR NOT.

IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS AND THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS IS UP.

MAYBE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS IN CALIFORNIA.

I WOULD CONTACT THE PEOPLE'S COURT AND SUE THESE  NIGERIAN FAKERS ON NATIONAL NETWORK TV. AT LEAST YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO SEE WHO YOU WERE DEALING WITH,

HAVE YOU CONTACTED THE POSTAL INSPECTORS TO REPORT THE FRAUD? IF THEY USED THE US MAIL TO SEND THE BOOTLEG CD, THEN YOU NEED TO REPORT IT TO THEM. CALL YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE, ASK FOR A POSTAL INSPECTOR THEN TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED.

STILL MAD? CONTACT THE PERSON WHOSE MINISTRY MADE THEORIGINAL TAPE AND TELL THEM THAT YOU WERE SENT A BOOTLEG COPY OF THEIR CD AND THEIR LAWYER WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE.

AND NOTIFY YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE ANY CHARGES FROM THESE PEOPLE.

GET ON IT! THE STATUTE IS RUNNING