Complaint Review: Agent Leads University

• Reported By: Dolores — Denver Colorado USA
  • Agent Leads University

Internet
    USA

I used the Agent Leads University ad system and it was a nightmare from the beginning. They have stolen over 2k from me and I only received 11 leads in 2 months and 2 out of the 11 leads even spoke English. Agent Leads University did not help me and were completely neglectful until they wanted there money.

Real Estate Agents you can get all this information for FREE on YOUTUBE. For FREE!! There are so many amazing trainer’s on YouTube that are real NOT like Josh Roads with his odd and never mating up to what his videos show you to do.

I spent hours and hours then turned into days and days turned in to weeks and weeks of being on the computer and looking over all there classes that make absolutely no sense to me.

Agent Leads University uses face book to do all there advertising and you will pay $5-$10 a day in addition to the money that they will take from you. You should just learn from the Facebook how to do an ad and it is very straight forward and easy to understand soooo much better than the Agent Leads University will ever offer you.

I bought this hook line and sinker. Blood sweet and tears is all I got back. They have people on there doing commercials “O there so great this, so great that” shame on those people. This has cost me a lot of money and I feel ashamed and a fool. I am letting go of my ego to let you know what happen to me. It’s a lot of money for me and has financially put me in a bind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2017 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agent-leads-university/internet/agent-leads-university-alu-realtor-leads-using-facebook-denver-internet-1387247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Agent Leads University provide best service

AUTHOR: MIKE - (India)

I used agent leads university services. Agent leads university provide best service. Agent Leads University, teach agents how to syphon said leads out of Facebook. Agent Leads University take control of their lead generation once and for all. Agent Leads university is the first and only premium, Agent Leads university also self-service, commercial insurance lead generation portal on the web. Agent Leads University specialize in delivering EXCLUSIVE (non-shared) web & live-transfer phone commercial insurance leads to our insurance agents in real-time.

Agent Leads university is a Premium Insurance Lead Marketplace which was built by Commercial Insurance. Agent Leads university Online Marketing Professionals to specifically address the lead generation needs of Insurance Agents. Agent Leads university strive to create long-lasting partnerships with agents that need high-quality, Agent Leads university also create exclusive, and real-time Insurance Leads. Agent Leads university generate all of our leads ourselves,  Agent Leads university never aggregate leads from third parties. Agent Leads university can always vouch for our lead quality. Agent Leads university are no start up fees, no up-front costs, Agent Leeds university, no maintenance fees, no contracts, and no minimums. Agent Leeds university get full control over your account settings plus access to geographic, industry & coverage filters. Agent Leads university addition to offering the best Commercial Insurance Leads in the industry. Agent Leads University take control of their lead generation once and for all. Agent Leads university is the first and only premium, Agent Leads university also self-service, commercial insurance lead generation portal on the web. Agent Leads University specialize in delivering EXCLUSIVE (non-shared) web & live-transfer phone commercial insurance leads to our insurance agents in real-time.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response: Invitation

AUTHOR: J. Rhodes, CEO - ()

First, let me extend an open invitation for this customer to contact us and have a professional discussion.    We have a serious track record of helping many agents be successful (such as http://agentleads.co/result-wall) and would love the opportunity to help this customer do the same.  We would provide you with any and all resources at our disposal to help you be successful including 1 on 1 coaching with me and my staff if needed.  And, we could pass along names and phone numbers of agents using our system very successfully and they could share best follow up practices with you on a 1 on 1 basis to help you.  Let this be an open invitation for this customer.

Secondly, please note we would have proactively reached out to do just that, however we don’t have any customers by the name of “Dolores” in our database of thousands.   Without a real name and real contact info, its impossible for us to help.    We believe a professional and honest discussion would be much more beneficial than posting on internet forums under an anonymous name.  Our response assumes this is actually a real customer to begin with, even though there are some inconsistencies and statements that may raise the eye brow of a discerning reader.

There is indeed lots of information about Facebook on YouTube, just as there its lots of “free information” on any topic on YouTube including but not limited to cold calling, farming, direct mail, YouTube lead gen strategies, Google SEO, Google PPC, and many other essential real estate lead generation channels and methods.   Some of the greatest thought leaders in Real Estate marketing have taken well-known channels and strategies and created a systematic way of doing them and through hard work and testing, proven those systems to be beneficial to real estate professionals.   There are no secrets or silver bullets, but only understanding how to generate leads using these channels and following a systematic way of doing so.

Thank You.