Complaint Review: Agero.Com

• Reported By: Lynn D. — De Quincy Louisiana USA
  • Agero.Com

Internet
    USA

Agero.Com Chrysler road side Service Charged my credit card for towing services and never showed up, finally the police had it towed Internet

I called Chrysler roadside assistance for towing on 6-29-17, they billed my credit card over the phone for $89.00.They never showed up and after 2 hours the police had my vehicle towed.

I called their toll free number 1-520-770-4732 the same day and told them my situation and they said my credit card would be credited, that was a lie, i called them multiple times for a week from 7-01-17 thru 07-08-17 and they kept transferring me to different numbers. I disputed the charge with my credit card company on 07-08-17 and called Agero.com after on 07-09-17 that and a lady said my card would be credited, that was a lie!!

Dont use these liars for towing, todays date is 08-30-17 and still not resloved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2017 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agerocom/internet/agerocom-chrysler-road-side-service-charged-my-credit-card-for-towing-services-and-never-1396655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content