Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2003

• Reported By:bellevue Washington
Agm International
http://www.money4u.net/f-signup.htm Nationwide U.S.A.

Agm International took my money, then screwed me, just like everyone else Isreal internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Fortunately I only gave this company $650. But I'm so pissed that this company would do this to people. I was so excited for this opportunity, thoughts about the future, etc.

I worked so hard to start this business up at the end of 2002. I realized something was wrong when a number of my ads on the internet were reverting their web address back to the companies main moneyforyou address. I'd change them back to my address and they would just revert back again.

I want to keep filing complaints to stop other people from making this mistake.

It's hard to believe this company is still up and running and taking peoples money. We need to get this company off the net as soon as we can.

Suwanna
bellevue, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2003 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agm-international/nationwide/agm-international-took-my-money-then-screwed-me-just-like-everyone-else-isreal-internet-53362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Agm International