Complaint Review: AGM International

• Reported By: Washingtonville New York
  • AGM International
    100 West 10th Street, Wilmington, DE 19801
    Wilmington, Delaware

AGM International ripoff, deceptive tactics, I was robbed of $ 5,250.00 of my hard earned money Wilmington Delaware

*Consumer Comment: really is a shame that people can still get away with this kind of business.

I was lured into this company by their MONEY BACK Guarantee! It is exactly One Year since I enrolled into their program. I enrolled in a program that guaranteed me $ 75,000.00 in profits. Their MONEY BACK Guarantee stated that after one year in their business I would have received at least $ 75,000 of profit. I could then decide to continue with their program or get me money back of $ 5,250.00

I did exactly what I was instructed to do. Work the program for at least 400 hours on the internet during the course of a year. It has been one year exactly and they cannot be reached. They have an (888) 284-2790 for USA and (718) 659-2254 International contacts. This number is always busy!

They continue to promote their business EVEN TODAY! Luring more and more people into this non existent business. Our economy is down and normal people like myself are looking for venues to make money to make ends meet. AGM International, INC located in Wilmington, Delaware USA and AGM International parent company located in Jerusalem, IL are blatantly ripping off innocent people.

They promote their business and hide behind their e-mail addresses. When trying to contact them by calling the (800 number, which is always busy. I have tried to contact their physical address in Wilmington, DE but no company exists by AGM International, Inc.

As an American born citizen I feel cheated that this can happen to us. We feed the world ,support and protect our allies and WE the Americans are the subjects of FRAUD from those we protect.

Ruben
Washingtonville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2003 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agm-international/wilmington-delaware-19801/agm-international-ripoff-deceptive-tactics-i-was-robbed-of-525000-of-my-hard-earned-67878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

really is a shame that people can still get away with this kind of business.

AUTHOR: Lucas - (Australia)

Firstly, thanks to everyone for all of these reports on this scammer, it really is a shame that people can still get away with this kind of business. You have saved me $3000 or more Australian dollars.

But Ruben, can I say in response to your comments about feeding the world etc, please open your eyes and try to see things from the other side of the political fence. I know that the media in the US is feeding its citizens full of crap, but you aught to know that the US is not the most benevolent influence in the world, quite the contrary with its government attempting to manipulate the economies of countries around the world, to its own ends. Here in Australia we have just got a new "Free Trade Agreement", which is just a way of handing over our powers of trade to the manipulating US government.

I could go on, but I guess you get the point. I have heard that US citizens are an open and friendly people, and I don't doubt each individual's value, but the government and media give yor country a bad rap.