Report: #205929

• Reported By: Minneapolis Minnesota
  • Agora Solutions
    3310 Williams Lane, Suite 1
    Mound, Minnesota

Agora SolutionsAgora Solutions ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing for Agora Voice Mail 1x Mail Setup Mound Minnesota

My Qwest account was billed without my consent or knowledge by Agora Solutions for a Voice Messaging service for the amount of $8.43. Upon contacting Qwest to dispute the charge, they forwarded me to Integretel.

I followed the voice prompts from Integretel, and was forwarded to a company who is not affiliated with Agora. The IVR states to contact Integretel so I could request the number for Agora Solutions.

I called Agora numerous times, and was prompted to leave a message. I cannot contact a live person at Agora to dispute the charges.

I will be filing fraudulent billing complaints.

DA
Minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agora-solutions/mound-minnesota-55436/agora-solutionsagora-solutions-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-for-agora-voice-mail-1x-205929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content