Complaint Review: Agriya

• Agriya
    New no 61, Plot no 39, second street
    Chennai , Select State/Province
    India

Agriya lampcagriya on freelancer.com Disappeared on my project and did not refund the $1000 down payment. Chennai India

*Author of original report: I did get my refund

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Processed the very next day i.e. 12th of November

I had an awful experience with Agriya. The freelancer required an initial payment to begin a $3,000 project. After I made the $1000 usd payment the company did not contact me for 5 days. When they finally surfaced they then disappeared for another 6 days. After 12 days with very little communication I began trying to just cancel the project and get a refund. It was a very bad experience with Agriya. Their phone numbers are not connected, live chat does not work, and communication is very bad. I have not received my refund after numerous assurances that they will send it.

I found this company on freelancer.com and while the reviews on freelancer are good, I wish read all the negative reviews all over the internet.

See

(((link redacted)))

(((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/agriya/chennai-select-stateprovince-600-034/agriya-lampcagriya-on-freelancercom-disappeared-on-my-project-and-did-not-refund-the-10-1098641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I did get my refund

AUTHOR: brianaz - ()

After speaking with one of the onwers of Agriya I did get my refund from the company. My issue has been resolved.

Refund Processed the very next day i.e. 12th of November

AUTHOR: Agriya - ()

Below given screen shot is refund processed to client! Refund was processed from our Freelancer Account on 12th of November i.e. the very next day of refund request.