Complaint Review: ahappydeal.com
ahappydeal.com Charges insurance to cover "loss or damage" then wants another 50% to resupply lost item Internet
1. I Purchased an item December 26th online using my PayPal account. This included an insurance charge which was supposedly to to cover "loss or damage" as according to their website: Point 3. We offer shipping insurance to protect your package against any loss or damage. If you report any items missing, or other shipping issues, we will help you resolve your problems immediately.
2. After waiting 40 days and 40 nights I emailed to inquire what tracking information they could provide as it hadn't arrived. [continued below]....
3. Their prompt reply was a request to wait another 15 days (THIS SHOULD HAVE SET OFF ALARM BELLS) to which I begrudgingly agreed.
4. Well, 17 days went past ( I gave them a further 2 days grace), and inquired again for refund or replace.
5. SHOCK, STUN, AMAZE... They would happily resend after the payment of a further 50% (
The kick in the guts here was, that by allowing that extra 15 days I was no longer entitled to Paypal Dispute Resolution Service!!!
LET THAT BE A LESSON TO US ALL... DON'T TRUST EM!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 12:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ahappydealcom/internet/ahappydealcom-charges-insurance-to-cover-loss-or-damage-then-wants-another-50-to-resu-1018441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: