Complaint Review: AHIT AMERICAN HOME INSPECTORS TRINING

• AHIT AMERICAN HOME INSPECTORS TRINING
    20225 Water Tower BLVD
    Brookfield, Wisconsin
    United States

AHIT AMERICAN HOME INSPECTORS TRINING I LOST OVER $3,000.00 Brookfield Wisconsin

Home Inspector Exam and out of 200 questions there were 2 that were on the test, so I failed the test. I contacted the people that put the test together and they said that they would have a Home Inspector call me to try to help me out. That did not work at all. He did and told me that they have a 40% to 50% passing rate and every time you take the test its $225.00. When I talked to the Inspector he said just forget everything you learned in class and just study the National Home Inspector Examination book. The test there was 16 sections and out of 8 we were not trained on in class. I asked the Inspector two of the sample questions and he could not answer them. And this statement about forgetting what you learned in class, I quote from Chris Chirafisi in an email to me ( Do not focus on the AHIT Practical Guide, just study the outline and the NHIE Manual ) Also they sold other classes and books that you would use once you have your business going and after passing the Exam which could take at least 2 to 6 months, well they have a 30 DAY NO RETURN POLICY ON EVERYTHING ! Other classes that I could not sign up for, Software that I could not open or use. [continued below]....

..... So I had Software, Other Classes, and Books that I could not return. I decided that this was a scam and I was not going through opening up my Home Inspection Business. So I could not receive any refund on classes that I did not take and Books I could not use & Software that I could not open. I tried to work this out with Chris Chirafisi with NO HELP AT ALL. I only wish that I looked on line and read ALL the complains that were posted. I brought this up to Chris Chirafis and he really did not care or to care to help me with these items I could not return. He kept on saying we have a 30-day return policy. There is on way you could set up insurance, a CPA and an Attorney and pay for all of that in 30 days. This sounds like that a few companies got together and made some plans how things work. PLEASE EVEVERYONE READ THIS BEFORE YOU TAKE THIS COURSE, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY OR SPEND WAY MORE THEN YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD. I LOST OVER $3,000.00 !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2017 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ahit-american-home-inspectors-trining/brookfield-wisconsin-53045/ahit-american-home-inspectors-trining-i-lost-over-300000-brookfield-wisconsin-1409859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content