Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, December 03, 2016

• Reported By: Rambo — Denton Texas USA
Ahmad Almarhabi
4283 Express Ln Ste 733-043 Sarasota, Florida USA

Ahmad Almarhabi Fraudelent charge of over $700 for iphone to my Amazon account. Amazon cancelled order due to lack of payment option. Sarasota Florida

Amazon sent me two emails advising that this individual had tried to place an order for an expensive iphone on my account.  Amazon further advised that the order was cancelled because there was no payment option provided. The individual was able to change my default shipping address to his address.  I called Amazon and changed my default shipping address back to mine and changed my password.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2016 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ahmad-almarhabi/sarasota-florida-34249-2602/ahmad-almarhabi-fraudelent-charge-of-over-700-for-iphone-to-my-amazon-account-amazon-c-1341240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ahmad Almarhabi