Complaint Review: AIG Workers Compensation Insurance

• Updated: Thu, May 05, 2005
  • Reported By: New Ipswich New Hampshire
  • AIG Workers Compensation Insurance

Apharetta, Georgia

AIG Workers Compensation Insurance Ignore doctors' orders, let you suffer, and not pay your medical bills ripoff Apharetta Georgia

I seriously injured my back/spinal cord when a stair tread fell off under foot. I went down the stairs on my back and was knocked unconscious. I have suffered for nearly a year and have fought with AIG every inch of the way in my efforts to recover my life. One leg is nearly paralyzed and other bodily functions are failing as well.

They deny needed treatment that has been ordered by specialized doctors, refuse to pay for medications, and rarely send my payroll compensation check on time. Now they want to reduce my weekly check.

What do I do? I have 5 children, can't work anymore, and they have purposely neglected their obligations as an insurance company. My lawyer told me they do this all the time! I pity anyone who is seriously injured at work and has AIG as their workers comp carrier.

Ask your employer who they use before something happens to you. If it is AIG, and you get hurt, your life will be ruined before you see a glimmer of hope for recovery. Get your own private insurance to protect your ability to pay your important obligations!

Walker
Worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2005 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aig-workers-compensation-insurance/apharetta-georgia-30023/aig-workers-compensation-insurance-ignore-doctors-orders-let-you-suffer-and-not-pay-you-141712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content