Complaint Review: Ailworld, Ail Canada, Ail Insurance

• Ailworld, Ail Canada, Ail Insurance
    www.ailworld.com
    Calgary, Alberta
    Canada

Ailworld, Ail Canada, Ail Insurance This morning I received a call from a nice lady from Ail Canada regardign my resume she retrived from workopolis.com. After carefuly reseraching Ail World (Ail Canada) I reply to her as follows: Calgary, Alberta Canada

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for your kind invitation to an interview tomorrow at 11:15 am, but after carefully researching your company, I have decided to not waste yours, and my time.

I do not like the tactics you are using to recruit professional prospect employees like me. This is truly old fashion and it is very embarrassing. I give you a chance to be honest with me when I strictly asked you if this was a company where I had to work for myself.

This is a partnership in which an initial investment is necessary to start. I understand that I am not being hired, instead, I am being loured into owning a business as a door to door insurance salesman (eventually).

Thank you again, but I dont have the time and money to waste on a multilevel company such as yours.

Yours in success,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2009 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ailworld-ail-canada-ail-insurance/calgary-alberta-/ailworld-ail-canada-ail-insurance-this-morning-i-received-a-call-from-a-nice-lady-from-506696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content