Complaint Review: Aim Global Logistics

• Aim Global Logistics
    Morton Rd
    Katy, Texas
    USA

Aim Global Logistics AIM, AIM Global Logistics, AIM Global Financial, Angelica Garcia, Angelica Garcia-Dunn, Matthew Kudela, Matt Kudela Defrauded my family out of $300,000.00 life savings. DO NOT INVEST! Katy Texas

My family was presented a "Great" investment opportunity by AIM Global employee MATHEW KUDELA. We were to invest in the FACTORING OF INVOICES from various large companies including Ford and Shell Oil. This was presented to be a very safe investment with a 15% yearly return.

My family invested $300,000.00 for a 3 year period. During this time we were given quarterly statements from AIM that clearly showed a 15% return being made on our investment.

When we tried to withdraw our investment, which according to our quarterly statements was now $385,000.00 we were told that our quarterly statements were a complete fabrication. That our $300,000.00 was now down to $70,000.00!

When we immediately demanded a check for the remaining $70,000.00 we were told that $20,000.00 was still being used by AIM to pay employee's and other bills and that they could only produce a $50,000.00 check.

AIM then proceeded to show us their "Books" which showed AIM EMPLOYEES taking out OWNER DRAWS on our investment! There were records for travel all over America, Fancy Diners and flying hot shots in to town for more fancy diners.

Angerlica Garcia is VERY quick to blame her employees and has taken no blame in the misuse of my families savings. There has been NO MONEY PAID BACK to my family other than the remaining $50,000.00 of our investment they were not yet able to spend.

This company CLAIMS to be a Christian comapny and is very proud to print bible versus on their cards, e-mails and brochures. I believe this to only be part of an image they want you to believe as they OBVIOUSLY have ZERO Christian values.

* I have spoken to 2 different fraud litigation lawyers and BOTH have stated that this is very clearly a case of FRAUD.  I was given false quarterly statements showing positive returns so that I would not remove my investment from their company. This is criminal and because of the lack of effort from AIM, AIM Global Logistics and Angelica Garcia my family is now pursuing civil and criminal charges against all involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2017 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aim-global-logistics/katy-texas-77493/aim-global-logistics-aim-aim-global-logistics-aim-global-financial-angelica-garcia-an-1401494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content