Complaint Review: airportparkingreservations.com

Internet
    United States of America

airportparkingreservations.com do not reserve Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Clarification & Help

I made an online reservation for Newark airport location. I gave the attendant the reservation Number and left for the vacation. When I came to retrieve the car I was charged $50 more and was told that I had to give a printout of the reservation. I showed the attendant the reservation email, she refused to accept it. i was charged $15 per day instead of $8 that the reservation email quoted. I was charged an extra day also.

I asked the attendant to check her computer for the reservation and the quoted rate since I was on vacation for over a week, I did not have or didn't know where I left the reservation printout, she refused to check.

The reservation on line means absolutely nothing. They will not acknowlege the reservation number or quote. They charged me a day in advance when I made the reservation and on top of that charged me for 9 days instead of 8.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/airportparkingreservationscom/internet/airportparkingreservationscom-do-not-reserve-internet-845774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Clarification & Help

AUTHOR: Rebecca at AirportParkingReservatio - (United States of America)

I'm very sorry that you had such a negative experience. We do explain on our website and on the Reservation Receipt that in order to guarantee the space and discounted rate, the customer must present a printed copy to the parking facility. In the event that you did not have a copy with you, we'd be happy to work with the parking lot to give you a refund of any overpayment. Please contact us at service@airportparkingreservations.com so we can help resolve this issue.

Best,