Complaint Review: Aisha Haadi

• Aisha Haadi
    5482 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite# 1923,
    Internet
    United States of America

Aisha Haadi Miriam scam spellcaster, master of seduction, charlatan, AVOID, PERIL California, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Aisha is Genuine

A master seductress who also goes by the name Miriam, claiming this to be her daughter, Aisha will make unrealistic, empty, miraculous promises and embroil your life in a tangled mess of confusion, despair, nightmares, pain, anguish and torment.  All I wanted was a simple love spell to be reunited with my lover.  It was supposed to be borne of love and beauty.  Instead I lost my job, my house, my family and friends and an illness no doctor could diagnose.  If you are willingly happy to fork out your hard-earned money to have her plunge you into darkness, then feel free to contact this monster.  You are a bigger fool than I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aisha-haadi/internet/aisha-haadi-miriam-scam-spellcaster-master-of-seduction-charlatan-avoid-peril-californ-860330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Aisha is Genuine

AUTHOR: India - (United States of America)

I'm a customer of Aisha! And I'd say they are more like family to me!
I don't understand your complaint - love spell cast that made you lose your house and job!
Aisha has cast two spells for me in the past and i can assure you both the time she's got me results I wanted. Results that couldn't be co incidence but miraculous! I saw her work through my own eyes! And she got me everything i wished for, yes it took time 1 month for the first spell to start showing results, and the second one was instantaneous! And she's still working for me...
Aisha is very caring, And i suggest you to contact her and her daughter, i'm sure they can help you.
They've been there for me when i was going through an awful time, always sending me comforting emails, performing reinforcement spells with out charging me! (i was truly going through a hard time, and Aisha got me out of it and gave me a reason to smile and hope!)
There's way too much of negativity published here and i being her customer wanted to set the record straight - She worked for me! Yes Both times!
girl, from India