Complaint Review: Aiu Online

• Aiu Online
    5550 Prairie Stone Parkway Suite 400
    Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aiu Online ripoff Hoffman Estates Illinois

Students beware!! I fell for aiu 's line when I called about getting a degree in health care managment how they felt that I was going to suceed and get my degree in just a few months. O belived that my name was brought to the dean of this fine on-line school for admission into the school. Bull!!!

I started my classes with no problem but then I noticed that I continued to have to take the same course over and over again. I questioned myself on how anyone could not pass art class and then I questioned why I had to take an art course when I was in a business course.

After six months the student loans ran out, I was told not to worry about it that the school would loan me the money until the loans from sallie mae came though then they would transfer that loan over to sallie mae.

When sallie mae came though the school couldn't find that agreement and wanted me to pay them 400.00 a month in payment for classes that I was unable to take because of the problems with sallie mae. That to top it off I was expelled from school for my grade point average being below there average even though I wasn't allowed to take the classes because of money problems.

Now I'm left with owing 27,000 dollars in student loans for nothing. And to top it off after 23 years of faithful service to my employer I was fired. 27,000 in debt and no job. If I had the money I would fight these bunch of crooks but at least in writing this hopefully others wouldn't made the same mistake as I have.

Gayle
spooner, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2006 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aiu-online/hoffman-estates-illinois-60192/aiu-online-ripoff-hoffman-estates-illinois-182916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content