Complaint Review: AIU Online

• AIU Online
    www.aiuonline.edu
    Internet

AIU Online Do not work here... Schaumburg Illinois

I work for this company for close to 3 years. They had gone thru alot of changes that were good and bad. Recently I was placed on a different team. This person pushed a veteran right out the door. The same time I was placed on this new team I had learned I was pregnant. I was not getting ANY support so I cracked under this persons pressure and quit. I was a loyal employee until I say how I could be treated by someone who has no personality or people skills. I am furious that this person is still in her position because she stands for everything AIU does not.

I still have friends working here and it seems that they have adapted there turn and burn philosophy with everyone veteran or not. This is sad and really just bad business. Take the time with your vets rather than threatening CARS and scripts at them and telling them to deal with it.

Some current employees may disagree because they know people who have been pregnant and made it thru. I am fine with that just keep in mind they did not have the great Dr as their supervisor or deal with a NDOA who was sensitive about this person because that you mean he made a mistake in promoting her.

Felicity
elgin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aiu-online/internet/aiu-online-do-not-work-here-schaumburg-illinois-471244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content