Complaint Review: AIU

• Reported By: Grand Rapids Michigan
  • AIU
    5550 Prairie Stone Parkway
    Hoffman Estates, Illinois

AIU American Intercontinental University Bothering me again after stopping for a year and a half. Dishonest ripoff Hoffman Estates Illinois

It's been about a year and a half since I've received any collections or anything after I was harassed by them for paying back around $1500 for a class that I took for two weeks. I had many problems with them in 2005. Unfortunately, I didn't find this site until it was too late.

Now they are bothering me again. I received a letter from another collection agency a few days ago. I called them and told them I wasn't paying them and I told them what happened. She asked me if I had documentation and to fax it to them so they can forward it to them. This is so ridiculous because I've already sent all that information numerous times to AIU and other collections agencies.

Miranda
Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2007 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aiu/hoffman-estates-illinois-60142/aiu-american-intercontinental-university-bothering-me-again-after-stopping-for-a-year-and-253423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content