Complaint Review: Aka painting and services

• Aka painting and services
    12303 Spanish oaks
    Hudson, Florida
    USA

Aka painting and services Aka scams WORSE PAINTING COMPANY YET!!!! Hudson Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hired to paint under false pretense ~ David Rose is a bad customer

I buy and sell houses for a living. AKA Painting is the worst painting company I have ever used without a doubt. Quoted 3-5 days inside and 3-5 days outside. Well 2.5 weeks later and a bunch of money and I have received the worse painting job in 6 years or remodeling. I have over 50 pics I could share. They would go days without showing up. They have paint all over my new floors. Sloppy trim work. All there garbage sitting around. This is the worse company I have dealt with as far as quality of work and customer service. AVOID!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2017 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aka-painting-and-services/hudson-florida-34667/aka-painting-and-services-aka-scams-worse-painting-company-yet-hudson-florida-1356973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hired to paint under false pretense ~ David Rose is a bad customer

AUTHOR: AKA Painting - (USA)

First, do a search on David Rose, he's never satisfied, you can't even deliver a car without him complaining, just an all around bad customer.

We were hired to paint his interior being told we would need to do absolutely 0 prep work as all the flooring was going to be ripped out and replaced and that no one would be in the house for our week.

Well David Rose closed late, and decided to cram everything into a few weeks. He didn't reschedule the flooring company who came at the same time as us and continued to rip up our prep work to protect David's flooring.

Once we were actually completed we told David we would need to come in on Thursday and clean all the paint off the tile (ungodly easy to do with a wet rag and plastic scrapper), finish installing his 20+ doors, touch up trim and finish interior cabinet doors. This was not to his liking when he began throwing a tantrum on the phone as he wanted us that day. I reached out to him in the morning as I was bringing my full crew and instead he fired us, with less than 2 hours of work left.

*****AVOID THIS CUSTOMER AT ALL COST, HIS ONLY GOAL IS TO RIP YOU OFF. PAY DEPOSIT AND GET ALL THE WORK DONE THEN FIND ANYTHING HE CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT TO GET FOR FREE*****

Check out our web site: akapainting.net or our facebook facebook.com/AKAPainting and you will see tons of customers, photos, etc without complaints. We will be more than happy to provide references, photo's, etc.

I had an odd feeling about this guy when he consistantly tried lowering the price. If he found others lower than us, why did he choose us? Ohhhh, because he was lying and wanted it as cheap as possible, then FREE. Again BEWARE THIS SCAM ARTIST AS HE WILL ATTEMPT TO GET FREE WORK OR RIP YOU OFF. (History speaks for itself)