Complaint Review: Al Collins Graphic Design School

• Al Collins Graphic Design School
    1407 W 10th Place
    Tempe, Arizona
    USA

Al Collins Graphic Design School Collins College Poor quality instruction, false statements made as to what you can earn as graphic design artist Tempe Arizona

I attended "Al Collins Graphic Design School" from 1987 to 1988.

The instructors were mediocre. They just gave a very basic idea of what the class was about, just brushed over the subjects quickly then, you were moved on.

You did not recieve the complete truth of what is expected in the real world of graphic design. I got all A's in this school and recieved an AA Degree, but, that didn't help me find a good paying job or freelance work.

When I'd go on interviews, the interviewers would laugh when I told them I graduated from this school.

When I did get a job it only paid $5 to maybe if i was lucky $10 per hour. That school told me I'd recieve much much more than what I really would be making. I had a good looking portfolio and presented myself as professionally as I could.

I am so disgusted with this school. To date, I still am not able to pay off this loan, and I have had to put the loan on deferment many times.

Instead, I found data entry work with various companies, eventually geting a job within a bank. Last year, I was forced to retire because my job was eliminated at this bank. Now, I am left with a $28,000 Al Collins Graphic Design School student loan from 1987 that, I still cannot pay off!

Someone please help!!

Sinerely,

Very Sorry I attened this school

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2016 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/al-collins-graphic-design-school/tempe-arizona-85281/al-collins-graphic-design-school-collins-college-poor-quality-instruction-false-statemen-1313616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content