Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, November 22, 2016

• Reported By: cedargroupsltd — Zoetermeer Netherlands
Alan Jones / ScamWarners
Internet USA

Alan Jones / ScamWarners ScamWarner through Alan Jones listed my company in their website as a scame, with no genuine reason or legal right to do so. My attempt to get myself delisted from them was met with a request for me to send some personal documents to them, which I refused because I do not trust them. internet Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I run a small scale financial consulting firm which sometimes through my network, link buyers of financial instrument or petroleum product with each other. One of our new clients informed us about a post online about us. This post happened to be made against us in scamwarners website moderated by Alan Jones.

The reason that made him to list us in such an illegitimate website is because we only have a webform, instead of physical address. And to them, that was enough reason to list our company and my personal details online as a scammer.

When it came to my notice about the listing on the website of scamwarner, I tried to make contact with them informing them that they have crossed the line, and they have unjustly listed a legitimate company and person on their website, and they should delist me with immediate effect from their list. They replied and asked me to send personal documents like certificate of registration and all my licences of operation before they could remove my name and company name from the register, I refused to send anything to them.. [continued below]....

....

I told him that if there is any reason to for me to send my documents to verification, I will only do that to a legitimate organisation, with right to do that. And secondly, their way of operation is unprofessional, hence I cannot trust them enough to send such personal documents to them.

Alan Jones accused us of not having a physical address on our website as a sign that we are scammers, however I have searched on the website of scamwarner, and could not find any physical address of them, so if that is the criteria of listing companies as a scam in their website, then they should be listed aswell.

I wish to use this medium to bring their shaddy acts to light and stop them from hurting other.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2016 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alan-jones-scamwarners/internet/alan-jones-scamwarners-scamwarner-through-alan-jones-listed-my-company-in-their-website-1339423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alan Jones / ScamWarners