Complaint Review: Alan Moore

• Alan Moore
    79 clover hill bray co.wicklow
    Bray, Leinster / County Wicklow
    Ireland

Alan Moore Owner of Irish Web Solutions Limited Alan Moore has hired me as a web developer and seo expert on monthly basis for 12,481.00 PHP. He is not given me payment for six month which outstand for 85,748.00. He is trying to cheat for more than one year for that payment. Bray Leinster / County Wicklow

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a scam.

Alan more is scammer he cheats people and never pays on time. I have been working for him and his company since 2016 is stop giving payment form last September 2016 as the company was in downfall not getting projects but he promised me to give me payment and continue me to work there. He always said sending you payment and every time took my services. I have been not paid form time period of October 2016 to December 2016 {Three month}. And next year form Janaury 2017- March 2017{Three month}. Outstanding amount is  for 85,748.00 but when the time of payment come he is not paying me and torching and blaming me and threating me to spoil my carrier. He is saying I will put you r carrier end if you ask for money again to me. He is big lier, cheater and scammer.

I request not deal with this person on any circumsatnce related to work or job

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 04:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alan-moore/bray-leinster-county-wicklow-a98-n2d6/alan-moore-owner-of-irish-web-solutions-limited-alan-moore-has-hired-me-as-a-web-develope-1415518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a scam.

AUTHOR: Alan - (Ireland)

This is a scam from a hacker.  This guy deleted website and email from 50 clients illigally and wants to be paid for work he did not do.  Can he provide any evedance to his claims.  Baseless claims should not be shared online.

I asked this guy to provide backup to his claims and he can't.  You shoud not spread his lies online.  I have screen shots and will be talking to a solicitor.