Complaint Review: alan oscar wargnier

• alan oscar wargnier
    1033 jade circle
    Internet
    United States of America

alan oscar wargnier keeps me and my son locked up, takes my ssi checks, doesnt let me see my family, controls me, verbally abuses celeste, Internet

*General Comment: A kid

Hello, i am 17 years old, and i have an 8 year old son. I live with my father and step mother. My mother died in 2009 and my grandmother got custody of me so i lived with her in illinois for 3 years. Then i got pregnant and decided to go back to texas and move in with my father and step mother.

At first it was fine, but now they basicly control every aspect of my life. They wont let me raise my son, they never let me go anywhere, i literally lay around at home with my son all day long and it is not healthy. They wont let me see nor even talk to my family. Every day, i do nothing but clean their house and do whatever they tell me to do.

They always tell me how im a terrible mother, how im dumb and will get no where in life, how my mother was a terrible mother, and etc. They do everything they can to make sure i am not able to move forward in life. They wont let me get my drivers license, or a job.

They get almost a thousand dollars each month from social security from my mothers passing, and i never get any benefit from that money. They buy themselves things that they want but never buy me or my son things.

My father has hit my son before. I have filed for emancipation, but i feel i need to get out of here soon. For me and my sons sake. Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alan-oscar-wargnier/internet/alan-oscar-wargnier-keeps-me-and-my-son-locked-up-takes-my-ssi-checks-doesnt-let-me-see-930866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

A kid

AUTHOR: Tiffany - (U.S.A.)

Just to verify your statement. You are 17 with an 8 year old son, so you got pregnant at approximately 8 years old?

If you are able to get on the internet to post this, then you are able to call the police or email other relatives to help you.