Complaint Review: Alarm Monitoring Services

• Alarm Monitoring Services
    8525 120th Avenue #222
    Kirkland, Washington
    USA

Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington

This company has tons of hidden fees. If your system sends "Test Signals" then you need to pay for them but you will not know until after you sign up. Then, there is no way to cancel without losing hundreds of dollars. I chose to have the Test Signals turned off and they had me enter codes that destroyed my alarm system. They will not take responsability and they kept my money when I cancelled. They lie a lot!!

They are very rude and will threaten you if you say you will dispute the charges. I have never in all my years of doing business ran into such an awful business. They really did ruin my system and then threaten to charge me all kinds of money if I reported them or disputed the charges.

I am out of a whole lot of money and I feel like I have been robbed.....do yourself a favor and find another company! This is the first time in my life I have ever even taken the time to write a report to the BBB or fill an online complaint form....I hope I save someone a whole lot of humililation. They will speak to you like you're a burden right after you sign the contract and if you need a refund....forget it! I'm out $265.00 and my system is ruined.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2017 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alarm-monitoring-services/kirkland-washington-98033/alarm-monitoring-services-cen-com-inc-ruined-my-system-and-kept-refund-kirkland-washingto-1372118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content