Complaint Review: Albert Cord

Internet
    USA

Albert Cord private money lender Internet

*Author of original report: Albert Cord Private Money Lender

Desperately needed a loan so I posted my need on craigslist. Got several responses all requesting upfront fees. Decided to trust Albert Cord. He was very reasurring. Even contacted me by text and phone calls several times. I paid $300 upfront at first but this wasn't enough so I paid an additional $430. He told me he would fund me ASAP. Then he came up with another fee of $350. Said he would pay $150 If I would pay $200. He told me to pay immediately and he woul fund immediately. Kept waiting for funding yesterday then he called and mentioned insurance. Couldn't understand all that he said but I knew he was asking for more money. I have no more money to give him and have yet to be funded. I have been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2015 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/albert-cord/internet/albert-cord-private-money-lender-internet-1255875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Albert Cord Private Money Lender

AUTHOR: - ()

Mr. Cord has connected me via text to tell me I will be funded today. He has lost clients due my filing this report and I don't want him to lose any business unnecessarily. He has been very kind and helpful and if funding takes place today without any additional money for me to pay upfront I will officially withdraw this complaint. Awaiting funding as confirmation of his integrity as a business man. I am trusting him to be honest and keep his word.